The Thomas Deacon Education Trust (TDET) Business Services team has a vision to deliver effective and efficient support services that ensure the Trust is compliant with its statutory responsibilities and enables staff and managers to be effective in undertaking their responsibilities of improving educational outcomes for all students.
The vision of TDET Business Services is to support educational outcomes by delivering expert and efficient support services that ensure the Trust is compliant with its statutory and legislative requirements and enabling staff and managers to be effective in undertaking their responsibilities.
TDET Business Services is set up to help staff and leaders in all our academies focus on what matters - improving outcomes and opportunities for our students. Of course, as a £30m charity business, we have a range of statutory responsibilities. While we all have a role in supporting statutory compliance e.g. effective financial control and Health and Safety we are structured in such a way to help minimise the burden of some processes and to fully equip you through training and development.
We deliver our business by:
- Provide a clear L&D programme for staff and managers
- Accurate and timely advice and guidance
- Tailored support dependent on local needs
- Knowledge of statutory responsibilities
- Mitigate risk of non-compliance
- Concise and clear policy framework
- Effective and innovative services
- Efficient and deliver value for money
- Professional and expert knowledge
Name: Simon Smith
Phone No. 01733 426067